San Diego's Premier Garage Door Store
Overhead Commercial Doors
Overhead Commercial Doors in San Diego
Quality Roll-Up Door Installation, Repair, and Maintenance Services
Overhead doors are increasingly vital components for commercial and industrial businesses. ADS Automatic Door Specialists provides total professionalism in product selection, custom or standard design, and detail-oriented installation. Our service packages are the best in the industry. Whether you need sectional, roll-up, high-speed or any of a full range of specialty doors and grilles, our skilled and experienced team knows how to provide the best installation, repair, and maintenance at pricing that enhances your bottom line.
For overhead commercial and industrial doors in San Diego, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Rancho Santa Fe, or any of the surrounding areas, call us today at (858) 266-9563.
He was very impressive to watch as he single-handedly removed our very heavy old wooden door... Observing his technique of hanging the new replacement door was another impressive event. He is a great asset to the company..We love the look of the new door.- Thomas R.
Their technician was on time and fixed our door without any problems. He was very polite and helpful with our questions/concerns. Thanks ADS- Ricardo F.
We are so pleased with the product and especially with the service. We will recommend this company to any of our friends who need this service.- Debbi P.
ADS Installs & Services Overhead Doors for Storefronts, Warehouses & More
No matter the type of service you need, our team has you covered. We are fully trained and have 40+ years of experience, which allows us to rise to challenging installations that other companies can’t.
Some of the doors we install include:
- Sectional Doors – Amazingly versatile and available in a wide variety of designs and materials, these workhorses are increasingly popular. We’ve installed thousands, and know how to match the right door to your needs.
- Rolling Service and Counter Doors – Rugged and secure, these are space-efficient and easy to operate.
- Security Grilles – Warehouse and stockroom doors, as well as partitions for especially critical operating spaces.
- High-Speed Doors – When time efficiency is of maximal demand in high-traffic areas, these should be at the top of your list.
- Advanced Performance Doors – These high-cycle rolling doors are three times faster than a standard rolling door. Providing both exceptional speed, lasting durability and low maintenance makes it a top choice for an Advanced Performance Door option. This system is designed for high-traffic areas such as parking garages, warehouses, car dealerships and manufacturing facilities.
ADS Automatic Door Specialists has established close working relationships with contractors, architects, and builders throughout the San Diego region. We are centrally located in the Miramar area and dispatch our tech specialists from Chula Vista to Orange County – and most points east. Locally owned and operated, we’ve successfully served San Diego and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. We’ve earned our stars, all five of them.
We Are the Best in the Business
A utility door is by design and function a component of a larger operation. It needs to work at full efficiency, at all times to empower your business operation. That is always our starting point – will it do the job for you?
Next, we focus on safety. Your employees who pass through these doors need to be safe, and the building codes require it.
- UL 325-compliant operators provide continuously monitoring safety devices, including photoelectric safety sensors and pneumatic safety edges.
- Lights or alarms that give “all-clear” or “stop” signals are mandated for many industrial installations.
- Emergency egress functions can be built in with chain hoists, backup batteries or alternative exits.
- Sufficient visibility with lighting and/or glass windows is vital for worker safety.
Your overhead doors and other points of passage must be reliably secure to help prevent theft and unsafe intrusion. Basic means for preventing door damage, such as bollards, will prove well worth the investment. Fire-rated doors are critical for many installs. ADS will help you analyze all of these factors to optimize the productivity of your overheads.
To learn more about our commercial and industrial door services in San Diego, call ADS at (858) 266-9563 today.