San Diego's Premier Garage Door Store
Garage Door Installation
Garage Door Installation in San Diego, CA
Trusted Garage Door Installers Serving the San Diego Area Since 1979
ADS Automatic Door Specialists has become San Diego’s trusted source for every garage door need because of our wide variety of superior garage door options, our skilled and friendly technicians, and our commitment to high-quality workmanship and customer service. We work with our customers to find the right door for them—matching their style, need, and budget to the perfect garage door. No job is too big or small for our skilled and experienced team and we happily offer solutions to both residential and commercial/industrial spaces.
Our trained staff will find a garage door that boosts the curb appeal, safety, and energy efficiency of your San Diego-area home or business. We're so confident that you'll love the quality and value of our services that we offer our customers a satisfaction guarantee.
Offering San Diego the Best Garage Doors on the Market
We are experts in our field with detailed knowledge of every brand and style of garage door on the market. Our local professionals have served our community for over four decades and always go above and beyond for our customers to ensure a beautiful, functional, and long-lasting solution every time.
Our Most Popular Garage Doors Include:
- Glass garage doors: These doors add curb appeal and a modern touch to your space. Additionally, they add natural light to an otherwise dark garage, while keeping your privacy with frosted or tinted panels.
- Carriage house style garage doors: We offer Amarr Carriage House doors that are authentic, with a three-section build, and durable, thanks to the design being stamped directly onto the heavy steel frame.
- Modern steel garage doors: Complimenting both contemporary and mid-century modern homes, these doors offer the ultimate in customization, allowing customers to choose from a wide range of paint and Ultra-Grain finishes. They can also help keep your garage cool in warm temperatures.
- Raynor Innovation garage doors: Three-layer construction means the ultimate in long-lasting and energy-efficient garage door solutions. Models include Affina, Centura, and Relante.
As our name suggests, we specialize in automatic garage door solutions and proudly carry the two top names in the industry—Liftmaster and Marantec—so you can trust your garage door will function optimally for years to come.
Call ADS Automatic Door Specialists today at (858) 266-9563 to learn how our experienced San Diego garage door installation technicians can improve your home or business.
He was very impressive to watch as he single-handedly removed our very heavy old wooden door... Observing his technique of hanging the new replacement door was another impressive event. He is a great asset to the company..We love the look of the new door.- Thomas R.
Their technician was on time and fixed our door without any problems. He was very polite and helpful with our questions/concerns. Thanks ADS- Ricardo F.
We are so pleased with the product and especially with the service. We will recommend this company to any of our friends who need this service.- Debbi P.
Generally, garage doors can last anywhere from 15 to 30 years depending on the type of garage door you have and the materials it's made from. Additionally, how often the garage door is used, environment, and if it is properly maintained can also affect its overall lifespan. Investing in necessary repairs when they crop up is also imperative, as neglecting such services can impact the longevity of your garage door. Ultimately, once you have started to notice signs of aging, you will want to consider investing in a new garage door. However, with so many brands available on the market, choosing a new door can quickly become overwhelming. That’s why we recommend consulting with our trained and experienced garage door installers in San Diego, CA. We can walk you through the process, helping you select and install the best garage door for your home or business.
How to Choose a Garage Door:
- You’ll need to determine what size door would fit your property, being sure to measure the current height and width of the garage door opening
- You’ll need to consider the various styles available to determine which works best for your property, this might include carriage house, contemporary, or raised panel
- You’ll need to decide on what type of material you’d like your garage door to be constructed from, this could include aluminum, glass, wood, steel, and other such materials
- You’ll need to decide on additional design elements, this might include the finish and color of the garage door, windows, and more
You should also consider insulation, as well as additional safety and security features that you might want to incorporate in your new garage door. To find out more about the different types of garage doors available and which would work best with your property, contact ADS Automatic Door Specialists.
How Do You Know When a Garage Door Needs to Be Replaced?
While garage doors are fairly resilient and long-lasting, there will come a time when replacement will be necessary. But how will you know when it’s time to install a new one? You can look at the age of your current garage door to better gauge if it’s nearing the end of its lifespan. You can also watch for signs or changes in your current garage door’s performance that might indicate replacement is needed.
You Should Consider Investing in a New Garage Door If:
- The garage door is starting to sag
- The garage door has more extensive damage
- The garage door will no longer open or close
- The garage door is starting to rot, warp, or crack, which is more common with wooden materials
- The garage door has rusted or worn mechanisms from years of use
- The garage door is noisier when operating
- The garage door is breaking down frequently, needing repeat repairs
- The garage door’s design is outdated, and you want to upgrade to a newer style to boost your home’s curb appeal
If you notice any of the above issues, be sure to contact the San Diego garage door replacement pros at ADS Automatic Door Specialists. We will be able to inspect your garage door to determine whether replacement is truly necessary.
Peace of Mind Is Just a Call Away
We are not a fly-by-night company. Far from other businesses that simply sell you a garage door and leave, ADS Automatic Door Specialists are with you every step of the way, proudly providing not just high-quality garage door installation and replacement services, but also repair and maintenance services should the need ever arise.
We understand that buying a new garage door is a big investment and shouldn’t be taken lightly, which is why our knowledgeable technicians are transparent, honest, and committed to answering all of your questions. Our professionals always give upfront pricing, free of any hidden fees or unnecessary services. Let ADS Automatic Door Specialists find the perfect garage door for you!